Good day to you all. This particular post is for those who by one means of the other got their Tecno M3 bricked, as you get to recover your device back buh am afraid all files installed will be lost.
Before i proceed, it is very important to know if your Tecno M3 has an already installed CWM and hope its a rooted device.
Without much talk, There’s this particular rom, which might help you recover your bricked Tecno M3.
Team Hovatek released Keslar custom ROM for its Tecno M3 users some months ago, so this custom rom so far has received lots of Testimonies so i decided to share due to demands.
* Android 4.2.9.
* Customized UI, icons and Sounds.
* Reverse engineered to work on Tecno M3 (and maybe Tecno S3 if you flash the original S3 boot.img
after flashing the ROM).
* Optimized for better WI-FI / wireless connection.
* Optimized for faster browsing on mobile networks.
* Optimized for faster boot, response and isolates lagging apps.
* Optimized for lower rate of power consumption (longer battery life).
* Optimized VM Heap size (balances apps RAM requirement with smooth hardware functioning).
* Hardware acceleration (reduces CPU time of CPU consuming tasks).
* Improved voice call quality.
* Optimized Internel and External storage I/O (increased read / write speeds and faster mouting / unmounting).
* Deodexed and Zipaligned apps to enable smooth tweaking.
* Improved picture and video recording quality .
* Improved picture and video rendering on screen. and more….
How to flash :
Download and save Kesler rom.zip to the root of your SD card. Note do note extract Download here :
1. Enure your device is Rooted. Tecno Device
2. Copy the Keslar ROM to your memory card and boot your phone into recovery mode (switch off the phone then press Volume increase button + power button and keep holding both down )
3. Select Flash zip or install zip from SD card
4. Select the Keslar ROM then click Yes to confirm.
Wait some minutes while it flash. Once successful restart and enjoy.
# Bug fixes:
If you keep seeing Android is upgrading even after installing the Custom ROM then :
* go to play store, download and Install a Root Explorer like Root explorer, ES file manager or ROM toolbox lite
* Go to System > apps
* Delete Makah Madinah Live Wallpapers.apk
* Restart the phone
Done!! We love to hear from you!!
Kindly drop your feedback.