This for all infinix note 2 users out there, Here’s how you can upgrade your infinix note 2 easily to Android 6.0 marshmallow upgrade and in this post I will be providing you with links and to download the various roms
Infinix has released Marshmallow update for Infinix Note 2 X600 — OTA file and TCard file can be installed from Recovery Mode (No need to flash)
For A1 ( means Infinix note2 with 1gig ram )
And lastly for note2 1gig which is the simplest method to upgrade
X600 LTE TCard (H533-A1-Tcard_update_20160224): (Download this if you want to Upgrade from Lollipop to Marshmallow, download and either boot to recover, then select install update from SD card, or you open the system update on your phone then select local SD, locate the tf file you downloaded then select.pls note if your device is rooted kindly download the flash version and use sp flash to upgrade ) (1.32 GB ) – https://goo.gl/gxuUWX
For B1 ( means Infinix note2 with 2gig ram)
X600 LTE OTA (X600-H533-B1-M-OTA-Package-20160224) : (Download this if you are already on Marshmallow Beta)(107 MB)
X600 LTE Flash (X600-H533-B1-M-20160224) : (Download this if you want to full flash your phone)(1.2 GB)
X600 LTE TCard (H533-B1-Tcard_update_20160224): (Download this if you want to Upgrade from Lollipop to Marshmallow)(1.32GB)
Caution! This update may crash rooted devices.
Please plug in charger to OTA upgrade when power is lower than 15%.
1) XUI upgraded to 1.N.3.0
2) Fixed issue where front camera cannot be accessed by non-system apps.
3) Added video call (only usable if SIM card supports this function).
4) Fixed one-hand mode malfunction
5) Fixed issue where Direct Call widget does not display contact avatar.
6) Removed pin number notification from pull down bar when Mobile Anti-Theft is activated.
7) Fixed button overlap with “Just once – Always” and “Home – Back”.
8) Battery percentage added to pull down bar.
9) Added quick wallpaper swap for enhanced customization.Long press the Idle interface, select a key switch wallpaper from the widget
10) Screen Record upgraded to V1.0; record toggle added to notification bar.
11) Added Xshare function with QR delivery.
12) Optimized communication module interaction and visuals.
13) XACCOUNT registration added to startup guide.
14) Optimized system stability and performance while fixing other issues.
15) Visit the XCLUB forum (http://bbs.infinixmobility.com) for more information.
How to upgrade Infinix Note 2 to Android 6.0 Marshallow
Download the proper file, if tf version is what you downloaded, go to system updates and select update from local and select the file you downloaded.