You are definitely at the right post if you are looking for infinix Note 2 LTE (H533 B1 X600 ) Stock rom which is the surest way to restore your device back to factory default, back to how the company actually produced it or should i say to its original form if there’s anything like that.
As you all know, we provide you links to different rom for your device but then we aint the developer of such rom, today we will be giving you infinix note X600 stock rom download link and how to flash it withing few sec.
You might be wondering, why do i need to download or flash infinix note 2 lte stock rom when i have the new XOS V.2.0, well let me help you out there, despite the company made several updates available for its note 2 users, most people still feels they are just not good enough.
But more importantly and quite unfortunate for some, while they were trying to flash some of this roms they ended up bricking their devices either by not carefully following the instructions strictly or by flashing a wrong rom, so today if by chance you fall into any of this categories, this post is definitely for you
How to flash official infinix note lte stock rom and also Stock ROM download link for infinix X600. well i would rather advice you kindly and strictly follow this tutorial carefully.
Disclaimer; this site and its developers are not responsible if you should brick your phone in the process, ensure you are conversant with flashing custom roms and also using SP flash tool before carrying out this process
Requirements to flash infinix X600 stock rom
- The first thing you need is sp flash tools, which is known to infinix users as Infinix Flash tool: download here
- Another which you sure need isInfinix Drivers or should i say usb drivers : download here
How To Flash Official Infinix Note 2 Lte X600 Stock ROM
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed the required drivers as provided above (likewise the ROM below should be extracted before flashing)
- After which, launch the Infinix flash tool
- Click on “browser” then locate and select scatter file from extracted folder
- Power off your infinix smart phone and connect it to PC via a USB cable, then click on “download”
- you should see a yellow OR green bar running below, wait till it gets to 100%, do not disconnect nor tamper with the USB cable while flashing is in progress.
- once done, you should see a green good mark symbol like the one in the screenshot below
- after which disconnect your USB from phone and reboot your device, one thing you should consider is that first boot takes up to 5mins.
See download link for the stock rom below and dont forget to drop your comment