How to take screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: am sure the two device need no introduction, both smartphones has been trending for quite sometimes now, so in case you’ve got either of the two and have been searching the net on how you can take screen shot or screen grab, am glad to announce to you that your search is over.
The usual way to take a screenshot on iPhone is by holding both the Home and Power button at the same time, which is almost synonymous to that of android, however there’s a little trick added to iPhone 7 home button but still, same procedure is involved
So in case you had this very nice chat with your friend, spouse and even co-worker, and you felt the need to keep the chat by taking the screenshot of your conversation for future preference, well here’s how to go about it
As stated above, the same procedure is still involved in taking screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, so to take screenshot, all you need do is press the home button and the power button at the same time. However unlike the former procedure, you do not need to hold them both to avoid activating Touch ID or Siri by accident while trying to take your screenshot. you still don’t get it, well check below.
How to take a screenshot on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- Launch the app you wish to screenshot.
- Press and hold the Power button on the right side, thereafter click the Home button at the exact same time.
- The screen should flash white, while you’ll hear the camera shutter sound.
- The screenshot would have been saved to All Photos album or Camera Roll if you’re not using iCloud Photo Library.
- Thereafter, launch the Photos app from your Home screen.
- Now Scroll down to the bottom to find your screenshot.
- Interestingly, you can either view, add as favorite, edit, as well as share.
- You can as well attach the Screenshot to email and of course texts
There you have it, enjoy your smartphone friends, don’t forget to share, thanks!!