Are you using Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602) and have been trying to upgrade to Android 7 Nougat ? If So, Then Search no more, This tutorial would guide you on how to easily update your Zero 4 Plus to latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat
You’d recall that we recently published the complete list of all INFINIX android 7 Nougat Stock Roms, and of course in that article we provided download links for both TFCard as well as Flash tool
The easiest method to upgrade INFINIX Zero 4 Plus to Android 7 Nougat is via OTA, This doesn’t require any forms of expertise, neither do you need to be a techy person, as a matter of fact, it doesn’t even require phone to PC Connection
Sounds cool right ? Yes.. In this article you’ll learn step by step guides on how to install the update on your Zero 4 plus X602, But before then, why not take a quick look at some of the new features that awaits you on Infinix Android 7.1.1, Shall we..
Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602) 7.1.1 Nougat Update features
- Update system from 6.0 marshmallow to 7.1.1 Nougat direct
- Added security shutdown mode when long pressing the power button to shut down the device.
- Added horizontal swipe to change wallpapers in Magazine lockscreen interface.
- Brand new Music 2.0 optimized the interface display.
- Merged lucid power saving algorithm to support more lasting standby.
- Optimized the focusing effect to improve the success rate.
- Optimized the camera effects to improve shooting experience
- Improve camera stability.
- Compability issues in some third-party softwares fixed
- Supports multi screen
- A new pull down shortcuts bar.
- Power saving mode to extend battery life added
- Auto-centered the icons in the duck bar.
- Explore more.
Since we have done justice to the features, Shall we then consider the easiest method we talked about Upgrade Infinix Zero 4 Plus to Android 7
However kindly ensure your phone battery is either fully charged or at least 50%, using Infinix hot 4 ? then download Android 7 Nougat Beta 2 Update Now
HOW TO UPGRADE INFINIX ZERO 4 PLUS (X602) TO ANDROID 7.1.1 NOUGAT
- Go to “Settings” and tap on “About phone“
- Click on “System updates” and Select “Download and Install“.
- Your phone will power off automatically and reboot
- Installation should begin immediately at this moment
- Finally, wait for update to be completed
I believe with our easy guide on how to Install or upgrade Official Infinix Zero 4 Plus X602 Android 7 Nougat Update, you shouldn’t experience any problem..