For sometime now the Lollipop update for Infinix hot, hot note, hot note pro and zero2 have been made available for users to upgrade and it is very important to Take NOTE that you need to make a backup of your apps.
The easiest way to upgrade Infinix Hot, HOT Note, Hot Note Pro and Zero 2 To Lollipop
The update brings new features and some improvement to the Infinix devices more importantly Hot series and zero2. The new software comes with a refreshed user interface called XUI Beta, below is the full feature
FOR HOT NOTE AND HOT NOTE PRO USERS I WILL ADVICE YOU DOWNLOAD 07030 VERSION AND THEN DO AN OTA UPGRADE TO 0814
20150814:Official Version with XUI Beta
1, optimized ui display, XUI first beta release,
2, added font management, theme management, online wallpaper function,
3, added ultra power save function,
4, added clear application function,
5, video player added,
6, optimized system performance,
7, fixed issues,
8, support OTA upgrade from 0730
PLS AND PLS, DOWNLOAD THE EXACT FIRMWARE FOR YOUR DEVICE AND ENSURE YOUR UPGRADE THE RIGHT ONE TO AVOID GETTING A DEAD DEVICE AT THE END, LIKEWISE PLS MAKE USE OF YOUR FOLLOW COME INFINIX USB CABLE.
2. Unzip the downloaded files. You can use softwares like WinRAR or 7Zip to do that, if required.
3. Open “Android Driver” and double click on
4. If your phone is connected to the PC via USB, remove it before proceeding to the next step
5. Open folder named “Flash Tool” and double click on “Flash_tool ” application file.
7. Select “Scatter-loading ” option on the tool.
8. Select file named “ MT6582_Android_scatter ” from the firmware folder
9. Click on “Firmware-Upgrade ” option on the top as shown below & then select Download
10. Connect your Infinix Hot Note with the USB cable provided by “ Infinix Hot Note”, make sure your device is switched off before establishing connection with more 50% battery backup.
11. The upgrade process will be triggered and you would be able to see the following screen.
12. The following screen will appear, on completion of the upgrade.
CAUTION: DO NOT disconnect/ try to switch the device on while the upgrade is in progress.
13. Disconnect device and switch on your device again. Congratulations! You are now RUNNING ON Lollipop.