This is certainly a Good news to all Infinix Hot Note users, Infinixmobility recently released a new update for X551 which is believed to have fixed all known bugs on the previous rom, however it is worth mentioning that this update is not Android 6.0 Marshmallow update, but then am sure soonest you will be ported to Marshmallow. Moreso it is important you update this because this new update is believed to fix all issues and bugs encountered by previous update.
What’s New In XUI 1.N.3.1?
1. Issue where font manager occasionally crashed is fixed.
2. Improved system manager interface usability and bug fix.
3. Issue where some apps cannot be arranged or used is fixed
4. Other bugs is fixed
1. Three fingers screenshot is added
2. Weather function is added
3. Confirmation for shut down and restart options is added.
4. Download speed display is added
5. Screen recording function is added
6. Xshare function is added
7. Quick wallpaper swap is added
1. Remove pin notification in notification bar when turn on Mobile Anti-Theft.
2. Optimized system stability and performance while fixing other issues.
How To Flash Your ROM Via TF Card:
1. Reboot your phone into Recovery mode, just like we did back when we made our Nandroid backup.
2. Head to the “Install” or “Install ZIP from SD Card” section of your recovery.
3. Navigate to the ZIP file you downloaded earlier, and select it from the list to flash it.
4. Wait for the process to complete; it may take a few minutes.
5. Depending on your situation, you may also need to wipe your data and/or cache. In TWRP, you’ll find this under the “Wipe” section, and in ClockworkMod, you’ll need to either choose the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option or the “Wipe Cache Partition” option. When you’re done, you’re free to reboot into your new ROM.
Dont forget to back up your files, contact and essential apps if you flashing via sp flash as you stand a chance to lose all files and data