>>Update your whatsapp to the latest version 2.12.493 from Google Play or Download the beta version update here >>Once updated, just tap the attachment icon in any chat and choose the new blue document icon,
2. If you are trying to share the document to a group, currently, all members of that group need to have the latest version.
3. In your chat with the person, click on the clip (money clip) that is in the top right-hand corner of the app.
4. Select ‘Document’. The app will then show you all the PDF documents that you are able to share.
5. Attach the document that you want to send. The file limit of 16MB still applies. So if the document is bigger than 16MB you will not be able to send it through WhatsApp.
6. To receive a PDF document there is nothing that you need to do, save for having the latest version and an internet connection with data to download the file.