1. Please ensure there is sufficient power for SD card upgrade (30% battery or greater).
2) Pls if you are already rooted, kindly ignore this
3. If upgrade is interrupted, please re download package and try again.
2. Place update.zip into SD Card root.
3. Insert SD card into mobile T-card slot.
4. With mobile powered off, hold power and volume-up buttons at the same time until startup animation appears.
5. Android and warning label appears.
6. Hold power button alone for 2 seconds then press volume-up without releasing the power button key to enter the following interface.
7. Press volume-down key to select “apply update from SD card”.
8. Press power button to enter the following interface, then press volume-down key to select “Tcard_update.zip”.
9. Press power button to confirm selection for the following interface.
10. Interface automatically changes after process is complete; default selection is set to “reboot system now”, as show in the picture.
11. Press power button to restart and initiate OS.
12. Select “Settings” and then “About Phone”. A change in version number indicates the upgrade was successfully completed.