Upgrade your Tecno Camon C8 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
After months of hoping, wishing, and some even gave up hope of ever receiving any marshmallows on their favorite Tecno Camon C8, patients is really a virtue. Now that Tecno as finally released its official android 6.0 Marshmallows for Camon C8 its time all its users port right away.
There are two method of updating your Tecno Camon C8 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow, either through SD card or using SP Flash tool but I’m simply going to provide SD card method and later provide SP Flash tool method to those who don’t know how to.
>>Download the marshmallow update here
>>To be on a safer side, make sure you are not rooted. If you are, kindly unroot befor
Steps to upgrade Tecno Camon C8 to Android 6.0
1.Place Tcard_update_20160415 on your SD Card (DO NOT PUT IN INSIDE ANY FOLDER)
2. Switch off your Tecno Camon C8
3. Hold Power Button + Volume Up until you see the startup logo then release the Power Button Only after which you’ll see the Android logo.
4. Hold the Power Button for 2 seconds and then press Volume Up button without releasing the power button until you see the below image.
5. Use Volume Down to navigate to Apply update from sdcard then press the Power Button to select
7. You will enter a new interface as shown below.
Use the Volume Down to navigate to Tcard_update_20160415 then select it with the Power Button
8. The installation will begin and when it is done you will see the interface as seen below. Select Reboot system now
The phone will reboot. This could take up to 5 minutes. once its completed, you’ll have HiOS
and Marshmallow 6.0 on your C8.
We will soon update this post to include how you can upgrade using sp flash tools