Hello Team Camon C8, have you been trying to install Clock Work Mod (CWM) recovery on your C8 and it seems mission impossible, don’t worry as we’ll be talking on Clock Work Mod (CWM) recovery for Camon C8 and how best to install it so all you need do is to seat back, relax and grab your device and lets role.
Am sure many of you prefer to install Clock Work Mod (CWM) Recovery on your tecno camon c8 than any other recovery, while some prefers to go with TWRP, but then whichever yours is isn’t the subject for debate today, however before we proceed hope you guys are aware that the new trend on tecno now is Camon C9? don’t be mad thou, your Device still rocks, You can check full spec of the Camon C9 here
How to flash CWM recovery to tecno boom J8
You literally don’t need much other than your PC and of course the under listed files you need to download .
- Download the cwm file from the link provided above after which you move it to your desktop (make sure you unzip it)
- launch the SP flash tool you downloaded and run as Administrator ( right click to run as admin )
- while on SP flash tool, tap on “scatter loading” and locate and the “CWM recovery” files which you unzipped, select the “scatter file” and click on “download”.
- now turn off your tecno camon C8 and connect it to your PC via USB cable.
- after which a progress bar will start running, then you wait for the flashing procedure to be a success (you will see a good mark symbol in green colour)
- Finally disconnect your device from the PC and turn it on.
Congratulations!! you have successfully flashed Clock Work Mod ( cwm ) recovery to your tecno camon C8, feel free to use the comment box to share your feedback.