How to hide Photos ( Videos ) on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus running on iOS 10 then am glad to let you know that you are in the right web page, keeping your photos private from third parties is no doubt one of several ways to safe guide unwanted leaks, imagine having bought one of the world most expensive smartphones the Apple iPhone 7 or the 7 Plus you definitively would want to keep some stuff far from intruders
Although we all have different reasons as to why we might want to hide our photos or videos on our various smartphones but they are not far-fetched from privacy, if that is the case then how to hide photos ( videos ) on iphone 7 and of course 7 plus from third parties should be a top priority
Quick guide on how to Hide Photos ( Videos ) on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
How to hide photos on iphone 7
- Of course you need to power on your Apple iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- Now open the Photos app on your iphone 7 or plus as the case may be
- Thereafter Go to Camera Roll
- Click on the very picture you intend to hide from people
- Tap and hold on the photo till an action menu pops up which shouldn’t be long,
- The next step is to Choose “Hide” (alternatively : press the square button seen on the bottom left corner of the screen)
- Lastly you will need to confirm that you really want to hide that particular picture by tapping “Hide Photo”
Congratulations !!! you have successfully hide your photos on iPhone 7, you see how very easy this is, you still don’t get it do you?? check below for more detailed steps
Detailed steps on how best to hide photos & videos on iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus
How to hide photos on iphone 7 plus
- First, you have to power on your device and launch your photo app on iPhone 7 or 7 plus.
- Tap on photos from below tab in the Photo app.
- Now from the top right corner of the screen locate and tap on “Select” option.
- Select the images you want to hide. (NOTE: You can select as many photos as possible you wish to hide by just tapping on the images or by scrolling your fingers across it. )
- You need to locate the square button on the bottom left corner of the screen and tap on the share icon.
Related iPhone 7 tips
There you go, your photos are now successfully hidden from the third part, you want to learn how to shoe or unhide those photos you just hide???? well the reverse of what we have done is the case, but not to worry, just watch out for our next article on that…cheers