You may have heard about mymtn app which is a way for mtn users to gain access to their account via their mobile phone, well myetisalat self service app for android is here for all etisalat users and its a platform designed purposely to help its customers gain access to virtually all services and functions provided by the network
that being said the platform also help customers resolve quickly most of the problems they may have been faced without the need to place a call across to customer care, in other words you get to instant solutions to any of your request via the app
The service was made known by Etisalat Chief Product and Information Officer Mr Otuyemi Otule, in his words he noted that the service can be accessed via an app and of course on the web .
He further stated that customers can download myetisalat self service app on all major application platforms which includes iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows and of course users the app is zero-rated meaning users do not have to worry about data access as the app does not require data for usage
Here are what you can do with myetisalat self service app
- Users can now quickly see the package they are subscribed to and also add plans, remove plans or move across plans with the platform.
- Customers can now recharge their line as well as buy data directly from the app via their Naira cards with just a click
- The app provides security options for customers’ number, in case the smartphone got stolen, you can remotely block access to your line using this service
- Etisalat customers can manage several numbers with the same app. This makes airtime transfer and data transfer much easier.
- The platform makes pretty easier to monitor airtime and data usage.
Interestingly, you can access myetisalat self service platform on the web, all you need do is visit the address my.etisalat.com.ng and there you are live