The Federal Government Information App ( Buhari mobile app ) is said to be an application that will help the Nigerian Government bridge the information gap between her and her people according to the minister of information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed
Alhaji Lai Mohammed made this known on Thursday, 8th of December during a meeting held with the Resident Information Officers (RIOs), he further disclosed that workshops would be arraigned by the Federal government, with about 25 to 30 key ministries and agencies before other stakeholders are brought in.
How they intend to bridge the communication gap with The Federal Government Information App ( Buhari mobile app ) remains unclear to me, with a pending increase in price of data, that is likely going to be an xmas or new year gift, well i sincerely would love to know how people will access such app with their hard earned MB, however here are 6 things you should know about the app
6 things you need to know about The Federal Government Information App ( Buhari mobile app )
- The first and most paramount of them all is that, the app was developed by Olawole Falope.
- Second most important is that, the app is expected to launch on 15th of December 2016
- Another great benefit of the platform is that, it sure will put an end to the misrepresentation and dissemination of false-information on the activities of the government.
- With The Federal Government Information App Nigerians can now monitor every activities of the present government led by President Muhammadu Buhari.
- It may also interest you to know that by virtue of this platform, you can monitor happenings in Nigeria from any part of the world.
- And lastly, the application would run 24/7 all year round.
How feasible is this???
Sincerely the idea looks promising and of course nice, but then we might want to consider how feasible it is, unless The Buhari mobile app will dish out information on job vacancies or works absolutely free without the need for any data or what have you, i don’t see how many jobless youths out there would fancy using it when its neither Facebook, WhatsApp or Nairaland
like every other good citizen of the country, i will like to know how this app will miraculously get us out of recession?Oh i heard the plan to ban some of these social media app is on its way, well how true this is only time will tell, but then need i remind you again to brace up for an increase in price of data… cheers!!! lol..