That annoying moment your android phone won’t just stop beeping, cos of the unending notifications that kept coming in, One of several Android features right from its stone age years up to the latest Android 7.1 Nougat includes the notification tray, displaying various alerts from Messenger apps, down to Phone messages, app update alerts, and even file download notifications. With this, One may decide to either reply to or ignore
Despite being useful, it can get very boring and annoying, even as more and more notifications keeps coming in from all sideways, Most especially those annoying Facebook tags or comment notifications, oh, need i mention the likes of Instagram, Twitter and even those marketing messages from 3320 ..lol Well in most cases, we often swipe the notification bar to literally remove all notifications, consequently we mistakenly remove important ones, leaving us to wonder how possible is it to recover them
well, the long awaited solution is here, you can now recover any lost notification mistakenly removed from your Android phone, You might be wondering how is that even possible, The trick is simple, those notifications you thought were lost, actually weren’t, they’re all stored secretly in some part of your phone, leaving you to ponder, as a matter of fact, unless you the geeky type, you just can’t get to access them, In most Android phones, you’ll need to unlock developers mode to access some core hidden area on your phone
How to Recover Mistakenly Removed Notifications on Android Phone
First thing first, you need to unlock developers mode on your device, before you’ll be able to get back all your lost notification, So how then can i unlock developers mode on my phone ?
How i unlock developers mode on my phone
If you have already activated developers mode, kindly ignore this and proceed to the main trick on how to get back lost notification on android
- Go to Settings and scroll down to About Phone,
- then tap “baseband version” continuously for seven times and you will be welcomed as a developer. In most cases, it adds a new settings to the menu,.
STEPS TO RECOVER LOST NOTIFICATIONS ON ANDROID DEVICES
1. Long-tap an empty space on your Android home screen then tap Widgets.
2. Swipe left or scroll down the widget menu until you get to the Settings shortcut widget.
3. Long-tap the widget until your home screens appear, then drag it to a home screen of your choice.
4. In the Settings shortcut menu that appears, scroll down and tap Notification log.
5. A Notification log shortcut will appear on your home screen. Just tap this, and you’ll have access to your notification history.
Ones in the notification log, you’ll see a list of active notifications in white, while those notifications already closed are in gray. So to view any of the removed notifications, simply tap on the gray area and zoom!!!