Amazingly, android 7.0 Nougat is now available for Infinix Note 3 X601 and Note 3 pro.This happens to be the latest version software for the OS phones,however some android phones like Innjoo, Gionee, Tecno are still struggling to bring this update to their users.
The Android 7.0 Nougat Update comes with some cool features like
- Notification bar,
- Settings page
- Quick settings page and
- Specializes on Infinixs’ XOS Chameleon user interface
- Difference in visual display compared to the older version
Smart phone’s like Samsung, Xiaomi,Nexus however are already running on this Android 7.0 Nougat and. Have already make the service available for their users.
We are not responsible for any problem you might come across such as bricking as a result of this ,we strongly recommend that you follow the guidelines very carefully and make sure you are used with software updates.
How To Update Infinix Note 3/3 Pro To Android 7.0 Beta
Note: Ensure that you back up all your files before starting the setup to prevent loss of information
Infinix Note 3 Pro Beta Update:
- Download PC Flash Version: Here(https://bit.ly/2lvwoer)
- Download SD Card Version: Here(https://goo.gl/Jy7n3A)
Follow strictly the procedures below
- Download the file from above link
- 2. Extract it in a folder
- 3. Launch Infinix flash tool
- 3. Select scatter file from the folder
- 4. Turn off your phone,then press download button
- 6. After that, connect the phone to a pc using cable
- 7.Then wait till it prompt you a message(OK)
In order to make this easier, click here to download this PDF file for advance set ups. However, keep in mind that this OS version is still in Beta stage. For other android phones like Innjoo ,Gionee, Leno, xiomi and some others don’t have this OS version yet so I will implore all users of those phones to be patient till their manufacturer make the update available