Finally, Infinix note 3 and note 3 pro can now upgrade their phone to Android 7.0 Nougat, and here you’ll learn how to update yours , Although its still on beta stage, but many of the Note 3 users has been able to install
Am sure the likes of Infinix note 2 may want to ask when they should be expecting the Nougat update, well presently, only infinix note 3 and note 3 pro users are receiving the Android 7 update, but its however expected to cut across most of its device, not excluding Hot 4, Hot S and a host of others
Unlike the XOS Chameleon update that came several months ago, this will further beautify your device, add more features, while fixing some other bugs, of course we can’t assure its bugles, Afterall Google do releases update to patch bugs on its own phone, not alone Infinix, As expected, several smartphones maker has been rolling out the Nougat update for its devices, you would recall the UMI Plus Android 7 update has got many of its users wondering, well lets see how to get this done on Note 3 pro
How to upgrade Infinix Note 3/Infinix Note 3 Pro to Android 7.0 Nougat
You may want to take note of this before you flash :
- As rightly stated above, the update is still in beta stage, so expect few bugs
- Ensure to backup your phone before installing .
- Also, kindly ensure you follow the steps strictly, take your your time to go over it before proceeding
- Finally we’ll not be held responsible for the after effects or any other issue that might arise afterwards.
Download the software below:
- To install via your PC, follow the guide HERE
- To install through your SD card (without PC), follow the guide HERE