Am sure you must have heard about Cortana, Microsoft assistance that allow users use their device even without a touch, well, Samsung version of the Al Virtual Assistance was launched exclusively for Galaxy S8, but a member of XDA was able to make bixby available for download and use on other Samsung phone running android 7.0
What is Bixby ?
Bixby is an Artificial Intelligent system designed to allow smartphone users interact easily with their device, one of its features is the ability to interpret your natural language, and take necessary actions base on the command, It is however made exclusively for Samsung Galaxy S8 devices, and likely to be included in all upcoming phones from Samsung.
Samsung’s Al will no doubt have to struggle it out with others Al from big tech companies in the smartphone world, not to forget the likes of Apple’s Siri, Amazon’s Alexa, and as well the recently introduced Google’s Assistant seems to have gained ground
How to install Bixby on Samsung phones
- Get any Samsung device running Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy S8 launcher here
- Thereafter, download and install Bixby apk here, or here
- Long press home button to Go to S8 launcher settings
- Click to Activate
- Congratulation, Now restart your phone
- Swipe left from your home screen to start using
Still unable to install Bixby on your Samsung phone, then let us know via the comment box, and Kindly share with your friends via Facebook, twitter and even WhatsApp