You can now easily disable that annoying camera sound when taking pictures on iPhone, Although enabling the iPhone Camera sound add a little juice to the device when taking pictures, but then there are instances you wouldn’t want people to know what you are up to
Unlike Android devices, that you can easily go to camera settings and disable the sound, iOS on the other hand is a bit complicated and difficult, while most users enjoy the sound of it, others feel embarrassed when taking a secret snapshots
The good news is, there’s a way round it, and in this article, you will learn how you can easily disable your iPhone Camera Sounds When Taking Pictures
How To Disable iPhone Camera Sounds
- Step 1: Tap on the Mute button on the side of your iPhone before taking a picture.
- Step 2: launch the music app and play a song. lower the volume to zero, then open the Camera app and take your photo.
- Step 3: Use Jailbreak app to silent the shutter sound, How? Download Silent Photo Chill to mutes the sound of both your iPhone camera and screenshots.
- Step 4: Disable Camera sound on your jailbroken iPhone. To do this rename the sound effect file in the operating system, Kindly follow any of the method below to disable iPhone camera sounds
- To rename the sound file on jailbroken iPhone, download and install iExplorer or iFile
- Now connect iDevice to SSH.
- Enter this command to rename the shutter sound effect: mv/System/Library/Audio/UISounds/photoShutter.caf to /System/Library/audio/UISounds/photoShutter-off.caf.
Still having difficulties changing or disabling the camera sound on iPhone ? then comment below for help..