Infinix mobility has launched a new phone update app available for download and install, which allows users to quickly upgrade their smartphones anytime the company released an update via OTA (Over The Air).
You’d recall Infinix recently released Google latest Android 7 ( Nougat ) to the likes of Note 3, Hot S and a few other, Imagine the stress some of this phone users had to go through just to upgrade theirs
Now with the Infinix Phone Update App users can easily download, install or upgrade their smartphone using OTA to any latest version pushed
According to Infinix, the Phone update app is said to not only delivers latest available software updates quickly, but will also eliminates issues such as update-failed errors as well as frequent restarting of updates
How can i upgrade my infinix phone using the update app ?
- Go and download Infinix Phone Update app
- Thereafter, Install and wait for it to automatically load the Update
- Grant permission to install apps from unknown sources if requested
- Once installed, launch
- Click “Download” for any available OTA software upgrade. ( Ensure Battery is well charged )
- Finally, Run the update once download is completed
Immediately after the installation, your phone will restart, and in no time should be back up and running the new software version, accompanied with some improvements, new features as well as bug fixes.