That annoying moment you tried using Google PlayStore only to be greeted with “No internet connection. Make sure your Wi-Fi or cellular data is turned on then try again”.If you’ve ever encountered such problem, well here’s a fix
You might want to ask why your often encounter such error message not until you connect to a Wi-Fi. Sometimes, this could be as a result of background data restriction, cache or occur after updating your phone application
How can i fix no internet connection error message on playstore
1. Enable Background Data: Go to settings > More options > Networks > Data Usage > Disable restrictions. After that, launch your playstore again and see if it’s fixed.
2. Clear Google Play store Cache: Go to settings > apps > Scroll down to Google Play store> Clear data cache and ok
3. Change or Re-Login Your Google Account:
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Google
- Tap your primary Google account
- Open options from right top corner, click remove account.
- Now open Play Store, it will ask you to login your Google account again.
4. Reverse Updates: Go to settings>Apps>Scroll down to apps>Google Playstore… Uninstall updates and you are good to go.
5. Disconnect VPN App: VPNs are getting popular by the day because of their immense usefulness hence almost every tech savvy and geeks now have one or two VPN apps installed but it can cause connectivity issues with play store. So I will advise you to disconnect them totally.
6. For Rooted Phones Only :
Open File Manager App.
Browse to root/system/etc.
Delete hosts.txt file
6. Check Date & Time Setting: Sometimes an incorrect time or date may also affect certain apps ability to connect to the internet. a good example of such app is WhatsApp and Google play store . So you might want to check to ensure they are correctly set.
7. Factory Reset Your Phone: Tried all above method but yet to be fixed, then a factory reset can be applied to force a fix to it. However you should try backup all your data before proceeding : Go to Settings>Backup and reset>click factory data reset.
Same problem still persist despite following the 7 method on how to Fix No Internet Connection error message on Google Play Store ? Then drop your comment..