Facebook has rolled out an interesting feature which makes it easier for users to order food from any of their favorite restaurants without moving an inch
Prior to the release of this feature, users could only place order for foods through some of the restaurants page on Facebook such as whole foods Facebook, local pizzerias,Facebook ordering app, Gloria Foods among several others
The “ Facebook Order Food” feature might seems a bit similar to the previous method, but makes it more easier as it sum up all the supported restaurants together on one page.
Interestingly, you also have access to the full list of restaurants, including their featured photo, price range (usually in dollar), Star ratings, and available cuisine. Although the feature is yet to be available globally, but is currently being is rolled out to selected users in US on Facebook app and desktop
So if you are in the US, you can now place orders for your favorite foods on Facebook without leaving the app. to begin the ordering process simply follow the steps below
HOW TO ORDER FOOD ON FACEBOOK
- To Get Started, Simply visit www.facebook.com
- login your account either on desktop or mobile
- Mobile users can simply access the feature via Facebook app on mobile
For Desktop users
1. Go to “Explore section” and click on the Hamburger icon. This should take you to another page
2. You will see the list of local restaurants available for food delivery through Facebook.
3. Check each seller star ratings and the types of delicacies available.
4. Click on "start order" through the restaurant list
5. Select the item you want to order by going to the restaurant menu.
6. Now Add the item to cart
7. Enter your delivery information and click on tips
Finally, select your payment method and fill. You will receive a confirmatory email that your order was placed successful and your expected time and date of delivery of item purchased.