You may have been wondering how possible is it to fix that annoying No Command Error on your android phone, if so, then this article is for you..
There are time your Android device may decide to just go a-wire sometimes even without you doing anything to it, it is very fragile. Maybe you just updated your device to the latest OS and instead of it to reboot normally, you are now seeing any of this option “no command''.
This is caused when super user access has been denied or cancelled during the installation process of OS update or appstore.
How to fix no command error on Android
Turn off your device and Hold Volume Up button for like 15 seconds and then just tap power. It will display some more options among which you’ll see
o - reboot system now
Just click on reboot system now, and your device will be back to life again.
Unable to get out of Recovery Mode?
- Firstly, off your phone
- Press down volume up, at the same time press and hold HOME button, then press and hold power button, DO NOT LET GO OF ANYTHING. You should hold down the volume up, HOME button, and power button, DON’T LET GO! HOLD ON… and proceed to next steps.
- As soon as the phone restart, then let go of volume up, HOME screen button and power On button.
- White Vibrant logo will disappears, Phone begins to enter recovery mode and you will see blue and yellow small text.
- You will see 5 options:
=> reboot system now
=> apply sd card:update.zip
=> wipe data/factory data reset
=> wipe cache partition
=> format internal sd-card
- use the volume down button scroll down to “wipe data/factory reset” then press HOME button to select.
- on the next screen select “Yes – delete all user data” by scrolling down using volume down button then press HOME button to select
- on the next screen press HOME button to select “reboot system now”
- phone will automatically reboot itself.
Don't miss : How To Get Etisalat 1GB For N200 Ramadan Offer