This article will guide you on how to apply for the second stage of the N-power Recruitment 2017 which begins June 13th.. You’d recalled that the first quarter of the online registration benefited many graduate
Recruitment for 2017 N-power registration form, http//portal.npower.gov.ng/register, Npower registration 2017/2018, Npower.gov.ng registration and Npower registration portal 2017 and Npower online registration 2017/2018,Npower application form 2017.
The Federal Government Recruitment N-Power program was established in order to bring reduce to the barest minimum the rate of unemployed youths in the country.
This program aims at providing skills, livelihood and tools for both graduates and non-graduates to enable them to move up from the stage of unemployment to employment status.
N-power Recruitment 2017 initial stage aims various sectors in Nigeria, such as, agriculture, constructions, education among several others.
Not only does it afford the youth an avenue of being employed, it also tend to make Nigeria ready for a global outsourcing push so that many young youths will be able to export their services in order to work on some global market that will be able to earn the country a foreign exchange.
How To Apply for N-Power Recruitment 2017 ( Federal Government Job )
NOTE: there are some things that you will need in order for you to be able to apply for this program me such as creating an account at the site official website,below are the necessary requirements to create the account;
- Passport photographs.
- NYSC Number
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Degree certificate
- Email address; because any updates and information will be sent to your existing email address
Provided all those are available then you can now follow the steps below on applying for the
- You will be notified via email and in your portal profile after 48 hours whether you are eligible for the N-Power program or not
- But once you are in you may decide to apply if you really meet their eligibility status
- After your success in the second step, you can then move further to the test page at MY N-POWER Portal
- Immediately will be tested on program specific test and a general skills test
- Based on your program you might have to go through a final interview before you will be accepted into the N-Power or you might receive an email that will confirm your provisional approval into the program
- Having received that, you will have to confirm your approval in order to secure your place,then specific training and enrollment will now be made available to you.
- You are done however if you have any problem in your application problem you can kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and your problem will be looked into.