N-Power is a programme put together by the Federal Government of Nigeria to help reduce unemployment by creating jobs and engaging youths into different activities
The program however pays beneficial about N30,000 allowance on monthly basis. FGN program is under the social investment program for job opportunities and empowerment development.
The FG has choose to introduce a second batch of N-Power registration this year 2017 with some adjustments from the first batch.
However, we will be teaching you on how to complete your N-Power 2017 registration. Upload your data including the mandatory BVN and other information you need. Here are some changes to the previous process.
1. Before proceeding to the next step, BVN will be auto searched by site. If your BVN exists then you are cleared to proceed to the next step. This development is not joined with series of problems faced with incorrect, unmatched BVN in the first batch registration.
2. Applicants don’t just upload data and go, the test which the previous one was written separately at a scheduled date will be written immediately by applicants to complete their registration. This aspect of registration is more of interactive stage.
NOTE: The prospective applicants should be involved fully and be physically present in the process of registration to check their info and write their test.
The issuing of forms in this aspect will not be possible for some reasons.
IMPORTANCE OF N-POWER PROGRAM
- Provide solutions to ailing public service and Government diversification policy
- To bring about a system that would facilitate transferability of employable entrepreneurial and technical skills.
- Reduce rate of unemployment in the country.
This programme can be divided into 3 classes
- The N-POWER BUILD
- N-POWER teacher corps
- The N-POWER knowledge.
HOW TO CREATE ACCOUNT ON N-Power PORTAL, VERIFY BVN & Upload DATA
1. Visit npower.gov.ng and register by creating a username and password and then sign in.
2. Check through the various programmes and choose the one you like and then click on apply at the bottom of the page.
3. Fill the application form carefully and provide the correct information and documents inorder to support your application.
4. You will receive an admission email letter confirming the receipt of the application, after submitting.
5. You will be notified after 48hours by your email and at the registration portal if you are chosen for the N-Power program, if you are unsuccessful you may apply again in subsequent programs.
6. If you are successful, you can proceed to the test page at the MY N-POWER PORTAL, you will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and program specific test.
7. Depending on your program there may be a final interview before acceptance into the N-Power program, otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power program.
8. To secure tour place you will have to confirm your acceptance.
9. Specific information and program details will now be sent to your email.
10. If at any point you encounter a challenge in filling your form you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.