Customers can now transfer money using Unity Bank Mobile app right from their comfort to other banks in Nigeria. The mobile banking application allows customers to perform online transaction quickly
With the Unity Bank mobile banking application customers can now access and manage their transaction securely from anywhere with the use of mobile phone.
So if you have been wondering how you can use Unity Mobile app for online transaction, then kindly follow the steps and below to activate
How to Activate Unity Bank Mobile app
Step 1 – Download the Unity mobile Application via your mobile app store on your smartphones, for Java enables phone send an SMS “D UNITY” to 20220.
Step 2 – Login the app on your mobile phone and register for an account, you will be requested to fill in correct mobile number and other details on unity mobile.
Select your mobile network provider and send. You will receive a message upon successful activation with a default PIN.
Step 3 –Now click on Security to change the default PIN to your desire 4 digit PIN. Visit any Unity Bank branches closest to you to complete data capture and activate your PIN.
Benefits of Unity Bank Mobile app
- Download statement of account and check account balance
- Pay utility bills
- To purchase airtime
- To send money to non-account holder and pay merchant
- It is a smart way to pay MyTV, DSTV and other cable tv bills
Requirements to use Unity Bank Mobile app
- A mobile phone and an active mobile number
- An active Unity Bank account (savings or current)
- Download Unity mobile application to your phone or you can simply dial *389*215#
- Submit a duly completed and signed application request form to any of the bank branches to activate PIN