We will be providing Android Nougat 7.0 stock roms released for supported Infinix smartphone because Google just made that update available for other versions like lollipop and marshmallow.
You can now upgrade your lollipop or marshmallow OS to Android 7.0 Nougat which is an impressive update from Google which means devices which lack the 7.0 OS version now have the opportunity to enjoy them by upgrading their android devices to the newest version.
By upgrading,users stand a chance of enjoying new features that will make their device more powerful,secure and productive to add to that it now comes with a new JIT/OT compiler feature that is installed in order to improve the software performance there by making apps to install quicker and consumes little memory space
This update can be enjoyed on Infinix devices that will be receiving Android 7 Nougat update but if not now is the right time for you to update your device because you are missing out from some decent feature found in the 7.0 Nougat.
To kill it off below are the list of updates including the download links for Android Nougat 7 stock rom latest release for some supported infinix smartphone.
Infinix Nougat Stock Roms Android Nougat 7 Updates
Infinix Zero 4
Should in case you want to manually update your device to nougat using system update or probably any other recovery method you will need to download TF card .But the flashtool update can be installed by making use of Sp flashtool method.. Just make sure you choose “Firmware Upgrade” during your installation
How To Install TF Card Update On Your Android Smartphone
- Firstly,Reboot your phone into Recovery mode, just like we did back when we made our Nandroid backup.
- Move to the “Install” or better still “Install ZIP from SD Card” section of your recovery.
- Find your way to the ZIP file you downloaded earlier, and select it from the list to flash it.
- Be patient for the process to complete; it may take a few minutes.
- Based on your situation, you may need to wipe your data and/or cache. In TWRP, you’ll find this under the “Wipe” section, and in ClockworkMod, you’ll need to either choose the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option or the “Wipe Cache Partition” option. When you’re done, you’re free to reboot into your new ROM.