The new Glo APN settings is for Android users who have or install AnonyTun, Tweakware, Psiphon VPN, Stark or UC mini handler on their phone.
It allows you to brows without having airtime on your Glo SIM.
One of the best app for this free unlimited browsing right now is Tweakware VPN followed by Anonytun VPN. Most people are using this free data everyday via Glo sim.
Here is the APN Settings For Glo 0.0k Browsing With Tweakware And Anonytun VPN.
NEW GLO APN SETTINGS FOR FREE BROWSING
- Go to your phone settings
- Click on More option
- Click on networks or cellular network (in some phone models)
- Select Access Point Names
- APN: X_ Ultra®220.127.116.11/2000ms
- Click save.
HOW TO SETUP GLO 0.0 UNLIMITED ON TWEAKWARE
- Download Tweakware VPN
- Open your Tweakware and Click on settings
- Click on Custom Tweak and Set as Below:
- SELECT CONNECTION MODE: Http
- SEVER PORT: 8081
- HOST HEADER: redirect.glo.com
- Tick reverse proxy port
- PROXY HOST: redirect.glo.com
- PROXY PORT: 8081
You will now go back to The App front and select CUSTOM and then Click Connect.
For those of you using AnonyTun VPN or Tweakware, use the above APN Settings.