Are you searching for DSTV SMS codes or USSD Commands that you can use to clear error codes, pay for a subscription, checking account balance, checking the due date, and confirmation of accounts in Nigeria? If so, then you are on the right page
Before now there were no codes for DSTV subscribers to solve little issues on without visiting the outlet centers and as such finding solution to the simplest problem became much difficulty. However, things are changing, following the introduction of Dstv sms service code which allows users to fix certain error right from their home
Digital Satellite Television (DSTV ) is MultiChoice’s digital satellite TV service located in Sub-Saharan Africa and was launched in 1995 Since its launch it has provided various bouquets from general entertainment, movies, lifestyle & culture, sport, documentaries, news & commerce, children, music, religion and consumer channels to MultiChoice subscribers.
Interestingly, DStv has about 8 million subscribers the most important markets for DStv is South Africa and Nigeria, although others such as Kenya, Ghana, Angola, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Mauritius, and Tanzania, though not having many subscribers as the two major market but are also a focal point for DStv.
Without much ado, a quick look at some all DSTV SMS CODES, USSD COMMANDS Usable for clearing error or pay for a subscription in Nigeria, shall we?
All DSTV SMS CODES, USSD COMMANDS
1. To check the due date of your Account balance: Type: Due (smart card number) to 30333. e.g due 4251678290 to 30333. you will receive a reply like this. Hi (your name) the amount of balance is due on (date of due).
2. Code to check DSTV Account Balance: If you want to check the balance of your recharge on your Smartcard, simply Send balance (smart card Number) to 30333. e.g
Balance 4251678290 to 30333.
After sending the message, You will receive a message about your account balance.
3. Last payment processed: Send payment (Smartcard Number) to 30333
4. Clear error codes: From time to time, you may come across some errors and you will be presented with some error codes.
You need to clear those before you can proceed with any operation you are carrying out with your decoder.
To clear these error codes, simply Send reauth (Smartcard number) to 30333
5. Product activated: Products (smart card Number) to 30333.
That’s it about the DSTV SMS USSD COMMAND CODES, If After trying to Clear Error Codes, Yet it appeared not working, Then kindly leave your comment, we promise to provide an alternative solution