Have you ever been tempted to download some very funny Facebook videos on mobile but couldn’t without a software? If So then am glad to inform you that there is a solution to that and in this article you will learn how to easily save any videos from Facebook to phone
How to Download Facebook Videos on Mobile Without Software
Interestingly some of you may already be familiar with how to download Facebook video to computers. well the procedure is similar to that of mobile but it depends on the method you know. That said steps reveal in this article are in two one involves using converting the video’s link via third-party Facebook video downloader website to a downloadable video format.
Alternatively use this method to get things done faster, although it has been tested on Android occasionally to save Facebook videos on Android without software but yet to be confirmed on iPhone but there’s no crime in trying on iPhone.
Method 1: Download Facebook Videos on Mobile Using Facebook Video Downloader Website
With this method you can quickly save Facebook videos to iPhone, Android phone among others, and even a computer. all that is required is to get the link to the Facebook video and paste the link in a third-party Facebook video downloader website.
- Lunch Facebook app and locate the video you want to download now click on the v sign at the top right corner of the page. The v sign will bring out options about the post.
- Now Copy Link. The link to the video will be copied to your clipboard.
- Next launch any of your browser and go to SavefromNet [http://en.savefrom.net/], then paste the link copied in earlier into “Enter the URL” box
- Tap on the greater than sign [>] in front of the box.
- Allow the website to load the video. After loading the video, the website will bring out two options: to save the Facebook video in SD or HD format.
- Tap on SD — if you to save the Facebook video in a standard video format that has an average video quality. Tap on HD — if you want to save the Facebook video in a high-quality format.
- After tapping on SD or HD, tap on Download, to start downloading the video.
Method 2: Downloading Facebook Videos on Mobile Using UC Browser
I don’t want to believe Chrome is the only browser on your device, If that be the case then you should head straight to Google Play Store and download UC Browser , Install, launch and follow the procedure. recall we already copy the Facebook video link now paste into UC
- Now click on the play icon at the center of the video and you be prompted to select an action: Play Online or Download.
- Simple select Download to save the Facebook video to your phone.
Don’t miss : How to Start Facebook Birthday Fundraiser
I have no doubt with this two methods you can now easily save any Facebook video on your phone and share with friends.