If you are using Apple device the latest iOS 11 update is now available for iPhone and iPad The new iOS upgrade comes loaded with some amazing features such as Siri Google Assistant style, advanced file manager, and maps
Interestingly we shall be considering how to upgrade iPhone to iOS 11 in this article but before then why don’t we take a quick look at some of these newly added functions
Aside from Google Siri that just been added the iOS 11 also offers other features including Live Photos editing, ability to customize the new Control Center, Emergency Mode, Do not disturb, drag-and-drop multitasking among several others.
How to Download, Install and Upgrade iPhone and iPad to iOS 11
The best and easy way to upgrade to the latest iOS version is via iTunes but you must be running the updated version so if you are using an older one then update your iTunes to v12.7 and follow the steps below
- First You need to Connect your iOS device to the system (Itunes should automatically pop up).
- Now Click on the iPhone or iPad icon at the top-left corner of iTunes, next to the drop-down menu for the various sections of your iTunes library.
- Now Select Check for Update
- And Click Download and Update. Follow the onscreen prompts
- Finally, accept the terms, and allow iTunes complete the process.
Simple and straightforward still having issues on how to upgrade your iPhone or iPad to iOS 11? Then leave a comment.