Introducing Itel S12 and Price in Nigerian Smartphone market. Itel Mobile launched two new devices to mark the Company 10th anniversary.
The event which took place in Lagos sometimes last week did not come to a close without unveiling of the 3G smarphone with 2,400 mAh battery.
Some of the Itel S12 specifications include 1GB of Ram, 5-inch screen, dual selfie camera, a back fingerprint scanner. 8.0 megapixel back and front Camera and runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
Itel S12 Specs
NETWORKS & SOFTWARE
- 2G: GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G: HSDPA 2100
- 4G: No
- SIM Type: Dual micro-SIM
- OS: Android 7 Nougat
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.0 inches, 480 × 854 pixels (267 PPI), IPS
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Rose Gold. Champagne Gold. Black.
- Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.3 GHz, Cortex A7
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6737M
- Graphics Processor: 1 GB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 32 GB
- Rear: 8 megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: Dual 8 megapixel + 2 megapixel, soft LED flash
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: 2,400 mAh
- Announcement: October 20, 2017
- Availability: November 2017
The Itel S12 official launch price goes for $72 about 28k in Nigeria.