The best Insurance apps for Android devices you should try in 2018; mobile insurance apps for Android.
Breaking the language barrier on the word “insurance” we can all agree that it is a means of protecting you from finical loss, however, we can vividly say it is a management platform that is provided to help you when a risk arises. But there is more to that because, in this article, you will be enlightened on the top 6 best insurance apps available for 2018
Just as we all know that not all risks can be avoided on properties be it a car, warehouse e.t.c and so, most people tend to insurance their properties so as to get additional help when a problem arises from their respective insurance company. most of our activities are being aided by mobile apps. As the number of app users increases, several insurances company has now risen up in order to support customers that are searching for self -service option.
As a result of this trend, almost all insurance company have now made available their applications for download online which will make renewing, managing or applying for a customers insurance much easier. With this new insurance app development, Now let cut all the story short and hit the nail below are the top 6 best insurance apps for Android for 2018
Top 6 Best Insurance Apps for Android You Should Try in 2018
To begin with, this tool is a lot more than just a car insurance app because it contains many other features that can help you to manage some of your other insurances without problems or even prior to subscribing for GEICO insurance services. Its user interface is of good quality, simplicity, and easy navigation.
This app takes care of every form of insurance ranging from car insurance to property or home insurance.
With GEICO Mobile, you can start a new insurance quote or review an old one. It is a reliable tool during a road accident as it’ll serve as a guide for you to gather the needed info instantly.
The app lets you start an insurance policy easily right on your Android smartphone.
GEICO Mobile app can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
Liberty Mutual Mobile
Second on the list is the Liberty Mutual Mobile app, this insurance app will help you in creating a virtual inventory of your property very fast and easy, in order to ensure their safety during a fire incident or theft. With this app, you are free to just start taking pictures or scanning barcodes as you go through your things in your home and specify details of all items right on your Android mobile device.
In a short period of time, you will get an accurate and comprehensive collection of every one of your items, which will include the receipts and pictures. You are save with this tool because your sensitive information can’t be accessed without your permission.
Should a case of theft or loss occurs, a home inventory is crucial at this kind of times.
The tool lets you assign details about a purchase such as a price, date, etc. and you could add a receipt to all items if you so desire.
- It lets you add photos and details about them for a maximum of 3 items.
- This app can capture a product by importing images from your handset.
- It can take multiple photos of belongings in your home quickly.
- It lets you add details of items or scan their barcodes for photos as well as descriptions.
- With Liberty Mutual Mobile, you can export an inventory as a PDF or CSV file with images.
- It lets you browse a virtual gallery of any of your items quickly.
download from Liberty Mutual Insurance on Play Store.
This is another insurance app that enables you to manage your insurances without stress.
- It allows you view ID cards, discounts, coverages, documents as well as policy details.
- Progressive lets you make payments with a debit card, credit card or checking account.
- It is useful for reporting and adding images to a claim.
- It allows you look through your billing records and future payment plan.
- The app helps you stay in touch with your insurers and claim rep.
- It helps you begin a car insurance quote, and purchase items online afterward.
The progressive app can be downloaded from Google Play Store for your Android smartphone.
This mobile app is for car insurance and it offers smooth support, at no cost, for claiming including tracking the status of your application. Also, if your country accepts ID cards in digital form, with just one touch of Esurance app, you can access your digital identity card.
- It offers payment options that are reliable and fast
- It is one of the best car insurance apps available.
- It makes it easy for you to know petrol stations, parking lots and restaurants that are nearby.
- Get Esurance for Android on Google Play Store and try it out.
Money Supermarket GO
This car insurance app happens to be a unique tool that will help you search for every requirement you need in order to insure your vehicles just at a spot.
- The app is not restricted to the insurance policy of just one firm.
- It offers an advanced feature to assist you in choosing the most suitable insurance policy.
- The app lets you renew car insurance that is lapsed.
- It assists in making a comparison of a number of insurance applications in the country.
Money Supermarket GO app can be downloaded and installed from Play Store on your Android smartphone.
State Farm Pocket Agent
This insurance app has attractive features and even make use of materials that are designed in an original way.
- The tool lets you manage insurance for your car, home, etc.
- It helps you pay your bill and fill a claim.
- The app allows you view documents.
- It has quality roadside assistant features.
State Farm Pocket Agent can be downloaded and installed from on Play Store on your Android smartphone.
With all these, you have been educated on the top 6 best insurance app for Android in 2018? Apart from the above-mentioned apps, there are many other similar insurance apps that are equally effective. You can read about them on Techno Phile’s Blog, compare them and choose the app that best fit’s your need. Dont forget to share!