Airtel 2018 Cheat: Get 2GB for N100 When You Port Your SIM
Airtel 2018 Cheat: Get 2GB for N100 When You Port Your SIM: First of many hopefully to come for the year is working fine and legit with Many smart internets users already porting and enjoying the benefits, Are you wondering how you can get the free data from Airtel? Then read along.
Need I also mention that the more recharge N100 you get 2GB added to your line. In other words, you can get 4GB for N200, 10GB for just N500, 20GB for N1000 and so on.
Airtel SIM porting process is free of charge but there are some official guidelines from you must certify to ensure a successful change. to enjoy free data bonus, you must also recharge cards using Zoto app or via mobile Banking recharge. Else you won’t be given 2GB data bonus. Just follow the procedures below.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SIM PORTING
1.Valid ID card (Voters card, drivers license, etc)
2.Registered Sim You want to port (MTN works better)
HOW TO PORT FROM OTHER NETWORK TO AIRTEL NETWORK
- Locate the nearest Airtel office around you with the above requirements.
- Tell them you want to Port your existing sim (any network) to Airtel
- They will present you with a form to fill (Follow Customer Care Procedures)
- After that, you will receive an SMS from Airtel on the old/existing operator SIM telling you (You wish to port your line)
- At this stage, you may not see service in your phone for about 2 hours. It’s a ‘no service period’ which will begin after the porting time.
- Now reboot your phone as soon as the old operator Network signal has disappeared.
- After the ‘no service period’, you can replace your existing operator’s SIM card with the new airtel SIM card in your handset.
You will receive a confirmation message that your sim has been ported successfully. Pls, note that above procedure is the most important part of this Airtel 2018 cheat and if you have completed it, you are a few steps away. Follow the final stages to Get Airtel 2GB FOR 1OO.
HOW TO GET AIRTEL 2GB FOR N100
1.Recharge N100 airtime on your new ported Airtel line via Zoto App or Online banking app. PLS NOTE that you should not buy a recharge card ? else it won’t work. Only recharge via the methods above.
2. You will get 2GB data after recharging and it valid for 30 days
3.The more you recharge with N100, the more data you accumulate. Meaning you can accumulate up to 20GB for N1,000.
To check your data balance dial *223#.