All information you need to know on how to successfully apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018 is here and in this guide we shall also be looking at the minimum requirement one needs to meet before he or she may be considered for an interview or employment into this current Job listing of the Nigeria Police force or 2018
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018
This piece of information is for those who wish to join the Nations Polic Force, the application process can be easily submitted online without much computer knowledge or any special skill, All you need do is to carefully follow the steps below.
However, if you not too comfortable doing it yourself due to one reason or another, Then I suggest someone who's more verst should be brought in to fill and apply online while you seat next to him or her ensuring all data/details are correctly entered
More Information on NPF 2018 Recruitment
- Application closes in six (6) weeks’ time.
- Do not pay anybody money, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through the online registration process.
- Multiple online applications shall be disqualified.
- You are only permitted to register once with your email address and phone number.
Requirements to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018
- All applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Minimum of 5 credits at a maximum of 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB is required for applicants. Credit passes are inclusive English and Mathematics.
- Applicant’s age must be between 18-25years by March this year.
- Applicant must be medically declared fit with no deformities.
- A height of not less than 1.67m for men and 1.64m for women is a must.
- Online forms and Guarantor form must be completed and printed, this will be submitted at examination screening and recruitment center. Guarantor forms can be from Traditional Rulers, LGA Chairmen, Educational and Institutional heads, Civil Servant not below Grade level 12, CSP police officer and above or a Military officer with a rank not lower than Colonel or Lieutenant.
- Scanned copies of WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB; Birth Certificate; FSLC Result; LGA Certificate and Passport Photographs is required.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018 Online
- Visit NPF Recruitment page at policerecruitment.ng
- Create or provide a valid email address and phone number to continue.
- Click on Join Now to register.
- Fill the Online form and submit, make sure all information entered is accurate.
- Information will be sent to your mail, make sure you print this out. Also, copy or write down Registration Number for future references. Write out the number as it is, it is case sensitive.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be required to submit a hard copy of the printed information sent to the mail address you provided during registration at the recruitment center.
Wishing you all the best!