Xiaomi’s Black Shark Gaming Phone
Here is the Xiomi’s Newest Cooling system smartphone for Gammers 2018
A bit introduction about the phone: This is a smartphone that runs the latest Android Oreo operating System (OS) with JOY UI, which is a custom launcher that shares some of its apps with Xiaomi’s MIUI. The body of the phone is in an X-shape for a better grip, and the frame is also utilized as an antenna.
Feature Specifications Xiaomi’s Black Shark
- Runs on Android Oreo operating System
- Has one speaker, but the earpiece acts as a second one for a Biso stereo sound
- It has a 340 mAh battery which can connect via Bluetooth
- There is a dual camera on the back of the Black Shark – 12 MP f/1.75 + 20 MP f/1.75 with 6P lens and a dual-LED flash.
- The selfie camera has an identical 20MP sensor but slower f/2.2 lens.
- The pixel size of the first is 1.25 µm, while the other sensor has 1 µm pixels
- Price goes for Chinese Yuan CNY3,499, €452/$557 in Euro.
The Black Shark . The mic of the phone is gaming-oriented with the ability to provide simple usage of voice calls and radio chat during the game without interfering with the gameplay.
. . There is also a dedicated “Shark” button on the left side that lets you devote all hardware resources to your game so you get all the available performance. check 5 ADVANTAGES OF STOCK ANDROID
Where to Buy/Price
Xiaomi’s Black Shark is available for pre-order on JD.com until April 20, 2018. The variants available for purchase is either: Polar Night Black or Sky Gray. Xiaomi Black Shark Gamepad is similar to what Nintendo did with the Switch., and if you happen to be among the first 50,000 buyers, you will get it for free
Meanwhile, another variant is the roomier memory (8GB RAM/128GB storage) which price goes for Chinese Yuan CNY3,499, €452/$557 in Euro.
According to GSM Arena, the 6/64 GB version is CNY2,999 which translates to €387/$477, happens to be the cheapest Snapdragon 845 phone so far.