To our greatest surprise,OnePlus 6 has finally made its way out to the market store with giants specs despite all leaks and rumors concerning this device.
This design might bring down all other smartphone flagship released this year (2018) ,though it arrives late but we can tell you that it came with amazing specifications.
OnePlus 6 is launched with Snapdragon 845 along side with a Notched Screen,and this feature happens to be the one making this smartphone beat it other predecessors in the likes.
In terms of memory, this device carries a massive 8GB of RAM as a top variant just similar to the 5T. One thing this smartphone company is known for is the releasing of flagship devices for the lowest price and the present OnePlus 6 happens to follow that pattern.
Not to doubt, OnePlus 6 comes with great body design lets take a little tour on it; OnePlus introduces to it customers a Metal + Glass combination (which is not a new thing to us as this feature is also available in most flagship devices). It is is available in 3 different colors of which are highlighted below;
- Matte Midnight Black
- Silk White limited edition
- Reflective Mirror Black
Following the normal pattern of OnePlus flagship smartphone release through out their course of production, the dual shooters of the OnePlus 6 are as usual located at the top middle and vertical in alignment.
Additionally, the device carries a Gorilla Glass 5 located at the back; this feature enables it to glow when there is presence of light. The splash resistant that this device carries does not mean it is fully water resistant. So don’t think of using it to play around liquid substances.
OnePlus 6 Full Specifications
- Display : 6.28” Optic AMOLED display ( the largest screen ever on a OnePlus device), screen has 1080 x 2280 pixels in resolution
- Body Design : Gorilla Glass 5
- Aspect Ratio: 19:9 aspect ratio and stretches up to 84% screen to body ratio
- Camera : records 4K videos @ 60 fps ( not common in smartphones in 2018), 16MP front camera & 20MP back camera.
- Battery Capacity : 3300 mAh battery capacity supports 4.0 dash charge (5V/4A), 0% to 100% in 50 minutes.
OnePlus 6 price varies depending on the product, it starting price $529 below are the full price in details;
- The 8GB RAM and 128GB variant goes for $579
- The 8GB RAM and 256GB version retails for $629
Its availability date is starting from May 22 in North America, Asia and Europe and the rest of the world from June 5,so sit back and await this smartphone while it comes.