Please don't go without sharing this article? Not fair 🙁..
Redmi 6 Pro
Goodnews to all Xiaomi lovers the Chinese OEM just released two new devices this morning including the Redmi 6 Pro alongside Mi Pad 4 Android Tablet. The Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is the company’s very first budget friendly smartphone to come with an ultra-tall 19:9 aspect ratio couple with the iPhone X Notch Display. Well, below are Top 5 features you need to watch out for.
Redmi 6 Pro: 5 Best Features
- The Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is first ever Redmi series device to feature the popular notched display on the iPhone X. Need I also mention It packs a 5.84-inch sized IPS LCD panel with 1080 x 2280 Full HD+ resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 1500:1 static contrast ratio, and 84% coverage of the NTSC color gamut. The display has a 2.5D curved glass layer on top.
- On the Camera department, Redmi 6 Pro features an impressive 12MP + 5MP dual-camera setup with AI Scene Recognition and an AI Portrait Mode. Xiaomi is using a Sony IMX486 as the primary sensor, while the secondary 5MP sensor is the Samsung S5K5E8. The primary sensor boasts 1.25um pixel size. Both the sensors are coupled with a f/2.2 aperture. When it comes to video, the Redmi 6 Pro can capture up to Full HD resolution videos.
- The Redmi 6 Pro is equipped with a 5MP selfie camera on the front, similar to the Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A smartphones. While the resolution may not be very impressive compared to a few other Redmi smartphones, the Redmi 6 Pro front-facing camera does come with an AI Portrait Mode, AI Face Unlock, and AI Smart Beauty features. It even comes with HDR support.
- Xiaomi’s latest Redmi series smartphone packs an impressive 4000mAh capacity non-removable battery. That’s a significant increase compared to the 3000mAh capacity batteries inside the Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A smartphones. With a 4000mAh capacity battery inside, the Redmi 6 Pro should be capable of delivering impressive battery life, more or less comparable to the stamina offered by the Redmi Note 5. The Redmi Note 5 is powered by the same Snapdragon 625 chipset as the Redmi 6 Pro and packs an identical 4000mAh battery with 5V 2A
- The notched display and the AI dual-camera setup aren’t the only features that set the Redmi 6 Pro apart from the Redmi Note 5. It also offers one other key feature that is missing in both the Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro – a dedicated microSD card slot. Instead of a Hybrid Dual-SIM slot configuration, the Redmi 6 Pro features two Nano-SIM card slots and a dedicated microSD card slot for further expansion up to 256GB.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Spec
|Release date||June 2018|
|Dimensions (mm)||149.33 x 71.68 x 8.75|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||4000|
|Colours||Rose Gold, Gold, Blue, Black, Red|
|Screen size (inches)||5.84|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||432|
|Processor make||Qualc0mm Snapdragon 625|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||256|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.20|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
Price: About 999Y in China, 150 EUR (#64,000 In Nigeria)