First Bank *894# USSD code is an initiatives that is making banking much easier for customers. With this code, Customers can easily transfer money from their first bank account to another bank account using mobile phones. You can as well check your first bank account number.
You can also recharge your mobile phone using First Bank USSD Code and as well as for others, you can also make purchases, pay bills, open a new account and lots more.
Benefits of the First Bank *894# USSD Code
- Quick and easy to use
- Available on any phone
- No internet required
- Bank Transfer, Airtime recharge within sec.
FIRST BANK USSD CODE AND THEIR USES
|Service||First Bank Codes|
|First Bank Transfer Code||*894*Amount*Account Number#|
|Airtime Recharge –for self||*894*Amount#|
|Airtime Recharge –for others||*894*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Register/ Create PIN/ Reset PIN||*894*0#|
More Nigerian banks USSD code: Heritage Bank’s: *322*030* GTBank’s *737#, Access Bank’s *901#, Zenith Bank’s *966#
How Can I Register for and use First Bank *894# CODE On My Phone?
Just as I have rightly pointed above, No internet connection required, All you need is Your Phone as long as the Phone Number used to open your FirstBank account is the same on your mobile, Then you are set
- Dial *894*0# to register!!
- Select your preferred debit card
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card
- Finally, Create your 5-digit PIN
- Then Boom!! Your number is now Linked to the FirstBank USSD Quick Banking Service