Xiaomi finally releases MIUI 10 Stable updates for some of its Redmi smartphones. The MIUI ten is coming preloaded with Android 8.1 Oreo.
This latest update is set to hit 12 Xiaomi devices including Redmi 8SE, MIX 2, Xiaomi MIX, Xiaomi 6, 6X, Note 2, Redmi 5, Redmi 6 Pro, Redmi 6A, Redmi Note 5 and Redmi S2.
MIUI 10 Stable Update Features Includes:
- New UI with more vibrant and crisp colors,
- Support for AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Internet of Things,
- New ringtones with more natural and pleasant sounds.
This new UI is coming as an upgrade to Xiaomi phones with the full view display having display notch. Some of the changes to look out for includes the new swipe gestures for home, back and recent apps.
The Xiaomi MIUI 10 Stable ROM Update also features vertical volume slider as against the conventional horizontal ones and am sure you’d enjoy this.
How Do I Upgrade to MIUI 10 Stable Rom?
MIUI 10 Stable update is being pushed out to this devices via OTA (Over-the-Air).
- Simply go to the phone settings, then click on My Device system
- Thereafter, Tap on MIUI Version
- Click check for updates
- Finally, download by clicking the “Upgrade Now” button.
Users, who have installed the MIUI development version on their devices can also upgrade to MIUI10 by following proper upgrade guide.