Check Your NIN Number On Phone
Have you enrolled for the National Identification Number (NIN) by the NIMC and you have no idea of the code to check NIN number?
Well, here you’ll learn how you can check your NIN number on your mobile phone by simply dialing a special USSD code.
Maybe you have been wondering why you need to enroll for the National Identification Number (NIN), well if so then you should know that:
- The National Identification Number (NIN) consists of 11 numbers and is assigned to an individual at the completion of his/her enrolment.
- No two individuals can possess the same NIN number.
- The NIN of an individual is rendered invalid upon death
- All citizens and legal residents in Nigeria are eligible to enrol for the NIN.
Now, without further mincing words, let’s quickly take a look at how to check NIN number with USSD codes.
How To Check NIN Number on Phone
To check your NIN number using NIMC’s USSD code simple follow the steps below:
- Go to your dialer or phone app and dial *346#
- Type 1 for the “NIN Retrieval” option to check your NIN number from the phone number you used when registering for your NIN.
- Select “NIN Search” by typing in ‘2’, to check your NIN by inputting some of your registration details if you’ve lost your phone number or using another phone.
- Congratulations, you are finally able to check your NIN for your mobile device.
Please Note that you’ll be changed
N20 (Twenty Naira) from your airtime in order to use this NIN checking service.
We hope this post on how to Check Your NIN Number On Phone with USSD CODE has been of great help to you, if so kindly share with your friends.