Get the highly compressed Apk and Obb files for GTA San Andreas (version 2.11.32), which are compatible with all Android GPUs.
Description of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Five years back, Carl Johnson fled the tumultuous life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city grappling with gang conflicts, drugs, and corruption. In a place where celebrities and millionaires strive to steer clear of drug dealers and gang members.
Fast forward to the early 90s, and Carl is compelled to return home. His mother is a victim of murder, his family is disintegrating, and his childhood companions are on a dangerous path.
Upon his arrival in the neighborhood, corrupt cops falsely accuse him of homicide. CJ embarks on a journey spanning the entire state of San Andreas, striving to save his family and seize control of the streets.
Rockstar Games presents its most significant mobile release, featuring a vast open world encompassing the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas. Enjoy enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Download the highly compressed GTA San Andreas Apk and Obb files.
Follow the installation steps below. Download all the compressed parts; the original size is 2.41 GB, and it shrinks after decompressing the files.
The game files for GTA San Andreas Apk on Android have changed; they are now in a single APKS format file.
Utilize SAI Split Apk Installer to install the current GTA San Andreas update.
Download SAI – Split Apk Installer For Installation
GTA San Andreas Android Apks
- Open SAI – Split APK Installer and locate the downloaded GTA San Andreas APKS format file.
- Click on it to initiate the installation process.
How to Install GTA San Andreas Android APKs with OBB files
- After downloading the Obb files, locate the folder where they are stored on your device.
- Copy or cut the OBB files from their current location.
- Navigate to the internal storage of your Android device.
- Look for the “Android” folder and open it.
- Inside the “Android” folder, find and open the “OBB” subfolder. If there isn’t an “OBB” folder, you may need to create one.
- Paste the copied or cut OBB files into the “OBBB” folder. Make sure to place them in the correct directory.
- Once the OBBfiles are in the right location, you can launch the GTA San Andreas game.