Good news, Google Android Nougat 7.0 is at the moment being rolled out for Tecno L9 Plus users. and as expected users can update via OTA (Over-The-Air) and join the leagues of others to enjoy its amazing features and system upgrade.
The Tecno L9 Plus as you already know was the first smartphone to usher in various other devices from the company following its predecessor tecno L8 this year, and just as we can attest to it, it comes loaded with cool specifications and features.
Well, at last, the update has finally arrived for Tecno L9 Plus users. and if by chance you own one, then we expect by now you should’ve receive an OTA notification of Android Nougat update.
In other not to scare users away, you might want to brace up for an update about 735MB Size.. But don’t forget what you start to enjoy
After upgrading, you can then enjoy this new classic interface and amazing features that makes up for your data
Features of Tecno L9 Plus Nougat Update
- Transfer, Scan charge and Hi Theme added.
- Issue of phone powered off due to inadvertent touch fixed
- Upgrade from Marshmallow to Nougat.
- smooth multitasking.
- Fixed successfully all Issue where decimal point could not be input when entering the second numerical value
- Fixed wallpaper disappearance in standby mode issue when cleared with the weather data and tapped the Home button back to the standby interface.
- All System and performance stability optimization issues has also been fixed
- Likewise, Fixed contacts can not be added when entered SMS for the first time.in tecno l9 plus
How to Upgrade Tecno L9 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat
** First. Go to “Phone Settings”
** Scroll down and click “About phone“.
*** Now click ” System Updates “.
** Thereafter select “Download and Install”
At this junction, you need to excise a little patient for the download to complete, once download has been completed, then click on “Install” and wait few secs for phone to restart
That’s it!! Simple and easy, but i must stress though, if yours is rooted, kindly ensure to unroot by any means possible before proceeding with this update, to avoid stories that touch.
If i may ask, Are you using Tecno L9 Plus ? and Have you upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat? or maybe you encounter one problem or another, Kindly share via comment… Thanks!